Harness natural solar power
Solar PV (photovoltaic) is the cleaner, greener way to meet the energy needs of multi-tenanted communities.
Community Energy Network (CEN) technology enables multi-tenanted developments to harness solar power. Solar PV provides the ability to generate electricity on site with solar panels maximising the building’s roof space, converting free sunlight into electricity. Combined with the CEN it creates a smart solar micro grid and reduces the building’s energy consumption from the main grid.
The result, a more sustainable building with tenants and Owner Corporation enjoying low-cost energy all year round.
Solar PV is suitable for:
- Medium to high density residential buildings
- Commercial and industrial complexes
- Shopping centres
- Retirement villages
- Educational institutions such as universities
What we look after:
- Supply and installation of solar PV system.
- All applications and warranties on workmanship and products.
- On-going maintenance and repairs during the contract term
Benefits of our Solar PV
- Zero cost – There is no capital outlay. We take care of sourcing, installation and maintenance at no cost to you.
- Energy savings – Keep energy bills low by generating your own solar power on-site, supplemented with discounted energy from your CEN.
- Sustainable living – A win for modern eco-conscious communities. Reduce carbon emissions and energy bills with energy generated from the sun.