What does that mean?
Embedded Utility Networks facilitate the on-selling of gas, electricity, water or telecommunications to tenants within a multi-dwelling premise. It is a self contained network that is owned and managed by the owners or management of the premise.
Energy Trade has extensive expertise in the management and implementation of embedded utility networks from small industrial or residential sites to large commercial, industrial or retail sites.
Why consider an energy trade embedded network?
Energy Trade’s embedded network structure is a complete offering of:
Benefits for tenants
- Competitive market utility rates
- Consistent customer service
- A designated account manager for any queries
- Tenants are not locked in to any contracts
Benefits for owner / site management
- Residual income from on selling utilities
- Add value in signing tenants
- Reduced utility rates
- Low cost utility rates for common areas
- Online billing system
Embedded utility networks are ideal for the following sites – which can be existing or new sites:
- Commercial complexes
- Multiple dwelling residential buildings
- Accommodation apartments
- Shopping centres
- Retirement villages
- Any complex under the control of one manager with numerous metering points