Uninterrupted hot water and gas
Serviced or Centralised Hot Water (CHW) is a simple way to provide hot water to medium and large density residential apartments and communities.
Energy Trade provides centralised hot water and gas to multi-tenanted buildings across Australia. Residents share one central hot water plant on-site, powered by natural gas, and each apartment has its own hot water meter. Depending on the size and requirements of your development, Energy Trade’s hydraulic experts will design the appropriate system to meet your hot water needs.
As part of our solution, we also supply unmetered gas to each unit for cooktops, gas heating and any BBQ points.
What we look after:
- Supply and installation of your centralised hot water plant
- Individual hot water meters for every unit and our remote read metering solution.
- On-going maintenance and 24-hour emergency response team for any repairs.
Benefits of our Centralised Hot Water solution
- Zero cost – You don’t have to worry about sourcing, installation or maintenance. Energy Trade takes care of it all for you.
- Energy savings – Residents only pay for the hot water they use. And our unmetered gas rate means they can use all the gas they need at a fixed flat-rate.
- Reliable supply – Residents have full visibility and can monitor and track their hot water usage anytime, even on an hourly basis, via our My Account online portal.