Government Rebates

Government concessions are made for residents that hold an eligible Pensioner Card, Healthcare Card or Goldcard.

Depending on your circumstances you may be eligible for a rebate. To claim the rebate you will need to submit the necessary form which can be found in the below links: Please call us on 1300 001 255 if you need to discuss your options with one of our representatives.

For Electricity NSW VIC QLD ACT

For Gas NSW

Need to talk energy?
Get in touch with us today

Contact us 1300 001 255