Come and join a fun, fast paced team in the Customer Service Credit and Collections department. In this role you will assist in the overdue invoice / debt collection process which will involve making 20-30 outbound calls per day to Energy Trade customers.
This is where you could come in!
We’re on the lookout for a customer service/ credit and collections superstar to join us on a contract/ temp role with potential to become permanent.
What does a typical day look like?
- Outbound customer calls to obtain payment of overdue balances
- Process phone payments
- Negotiate, arrange and monitor payment plans
- Create and schedule direct debit payments and monitor failed direct debit payments
- Record call notes and communication records on customer account.
- Work with management to implement strategies to manage overdue debtors
- Comply with privacy laws, legal regulations and requirements
Skills and Experience
- 2 + years’ experience within a phone-based customer service environment
- 1 + years’ experience in a phone based consumer credit and collections environment
- At ease with providing outstanding customer service.
- Demonstrated experience in overdue invoice / debt recovery / debt collection techniques
- Experience in utilities debt collection. Energy industry is preferred.
- Demonstrate clear thinking under pressure and communication skills that will ensure confidence in Energy Trade is maintained.
- Strong MS Office and Excel skills and other commercial billing systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
Enough about us – tell us about you! Do you have
- Can do attitude
- High level of attention to detail
If you’d like to be part of a growing team and this sounds like you – we’d love to hear from you, please apply now!